Health Services Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
The Health Services Manager is a registered nurse, licensed to practice in your state of employment. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide health and wellness training and education and employee health services for our large employee population.
- Using business knowledge, create, develop, organize and coordinate health and wellness education for a large corporation.
- Provide nursing oversight and day-to-day support two or more LPNs or RNs.
- Coordinate employee injury management with the workers' compensation coordinator.
- Upon direction from the occupational health manager, conduct training in various health courses.
- Provide primary nursing care based on assessment, diagnosis and medical directives for a large corporation.
- Coordinate activities of other professional staff, such as physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioner and physical therapists, for a large organization.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience with an electronic medical record
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.