Vendor Risk and Compliance Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Vendor Risk and Compliance Specialist will work with global vendor and data management team to assess supplier risks are compliant with the global vendor risk and compliance standard processes for the defined regions/areas. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring vendor risk and compliance activities are aligned with established processes as well as continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Implement risk and compliance strategy and drive vendor risk and compliance activities by following established processes for defined regions/areas.
- Monitoring and assessing financial risk and providing insights to sourcing and buying teams.
- Coordinate and implement risk and compliance programs for defined regions/areas, including, coordinating roll-out projects, monitoring risk assessment process, and continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confirmed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in supplier risk assessment and financial evaluation.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Excellent English language.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Confirmed project management skills.
- Very good Russian is an advantage
- Being able to communicate with different levels in the company.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.