Vendor Master Data Analyst - 1 year contract
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Vendor Master Data Analyst will be responsible for vendor master data management processes and governance for the defined areas. In this role, you will be the main contact for end user’s requests for creation, record, update, and deletion of indirect vendors over full relationship life cycle in any enterprise resource planning system. You will monitor and check data for completeness and accuracy and allow vendor creation by following established standards and participate in continuous improvement projects globally or regionally.
- Partner with businesses and requesters to validate the vendor data before vendor profile's creation, including validating vendor information by following established processes, performing compliance checks and monitoring vendor profile creation without duplication in multiple systems.
- Support end to end vendor master data initiatives and maintain fluid communication with master data management team.
- Establish master data reporting, measure compliance and drive data stewardship to appropriately handle the data.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase vendor master data management efficiency and quality and explore opportunities to drive data standardization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency using standard office software and applications
- Confirmed knowledge of end to end processes of vendor setup, maintenance and governance
- Experience in assessing risks and controls and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Excellent English language
- Experience in vendor creation and sourcing
- Experience using procurement and supply chain software applications
- End to end process knowledge in vendor setup, maintenance or governance.
- Confirmed time management skills to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Ariba upstream & SAP experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Process focused and seeking for continuous improvement
- Experience working with different regions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong desire and capability to learn new skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.