Trade Flow Coordinator
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
- Prepare documentation for trade and capital market group counter parties, and review shipping documentation.
- Ensure payment is made to the counter parties in line with trade and capital market group and the company policies and procedures.
- Collation of business trade flow patterns, volume, details and involvement in coordinating flows that are available for the use.
- Daily update of trade flow tracker, preparing reports on and providing trade flow details and volume projections to traders.
- Prepare and review of trade costings, contracts and instructions to businesses based on mentorship from trade flow coordinators.
- Ensure that tax and legal approvals and regulatory requirements for structures and related trade flow patterns are taken into consideration and local implications well understood and consistently applied.
- Automation of process and maintenance of macros.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English
- University degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience in an international trading company with an execution or trading role.
- Experience with programming and excel macros.
- Demonstrated communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Details orientated with thoroughness and accuracy in work
- Ability to perform under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and numerical acumen
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.