Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Tax Accountant will provide accounting services for the financial controllers’ organization within Cargill. In this role, you will communicate and advise businesses and tax personnel on issues arising with the value added tax and intrastat reporting to external bodies.
- Provide consultation to tax personnel and businesses about value added tax taxation process and outputs.
- Prepare, check and consolidate value added tax returns and intrastat reports.
- Participate in process improvement projects and support other roles in the area of record to report.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to communicate/interact with multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; or equivalent experience.
- 4 years’ experience in tax accounting, tax advisory, tax auditing.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.