Spot Buying Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Spot Buying Supervisor will lead a team to execute the strategy of our spot buying team globally. In this role, you will guide the team based on company strategies to execute supply requirements and ensure all tasks and activities meet standard operation process service levels.
- Lead a team to execute proper and timely spot buying processes and reporting of value in the corporate systems.
- Assist in monitoring the negotiation portfolio progress, intervening when necessary to handle problems with negotiations.
- Еnsure the required operational documentation and standard operating procedures are available, in place and accessible to the receiving teams.
- Еnsure adherence to functional policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide first level escalation support for stakeholders, business partners and team members, prioritizing and resolving the complex problems being identified.
- Partner to align overall team resources to execute against strategies and objectives and provide overall guidance and data management expertise to the team when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Understanding of the buying process, needs and requirements of key business groups and functions, experience in Supply Chain function.
- One year of supervisory experience at people management role.
- Experience working in shared service operations.
- Proven experience with key service suppliers and the ability to develop collaborative relationships.
- Strong communication skills, effective collaboration in the function and cross-functionally.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.