JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Solutions Integrator will advise business partners on information technology solutions in compliance with our organization's technology framework, risk and control standards. In this role, you will lead the translation of business needs into specific technology requirements or process designs using significant knowledge across multiple technology domains, processes and businesses. You will provide technical leadership across multiple technical teams in delivering solutions to the business.
The Solution Integrator (SI) role is primarily involved in advising our business partners on the best infrastructure solution to fit the business needs. At the same time, the SI helps ensure solutions employed are in compliance with the Cargill’s IT Framework, in terms of technology, risk and control standards
- Provide technical leadership for large, complex and sometimes multi regional projects.
- Provide governance to ensure proposals and estimates from vendors meet business needs, are priced appropriately, timelines are reasonable and solutions meet business objectives.
- Serve as technology specialist for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint venture providing solutions that comply with technical and legal frameworks, guiding new business integration into company technical standards and processes.
- Ensure technology solutions meet predefined objectives and there is clear understanding on the effect on other systems and the user experience.
- Work with business partners to advise on infrastructure solution feasibility at the ideation stage.
- Identify current and future business needs by working with the technology framework leadership to further improve current offerings and introduce new solutions as appropriate.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven understanding of Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture and Joint Venture (MADJV) processes and ability to influence business leaders to follow guidelines and invest appropriately
- Experience taking complex technical solutions and simplifying so nontechnical business leaders can understand the advantages
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Six years of related work experience
- Exposure to IT infrastructure
- Experience on multiple projects working in a consultative role
- Minimum of six years experience in infrastructure roles, preferably with diverse environments across different technologies
- Confirmed capability to work in a third party led service environment and across a number of key strategic vendors
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.