Shipment Execution Specialist with German
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Shipment Execution Specialist with German will provide transportation and logistics solutions on outbound movement of finished product from origin to destination across multiple regions. In this role, you will execute order scheduling and logistics activities that support the supply chain and operate more typical facilities with standard requirements of service.
- Manage packed order scheduling and consolidation
- Establish strong working relationship with outside carrier operators. Communicate with warehouses, terminals and carriers to coordinate transportation of product to customer.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities between logistics service providers and the business.
- Operate within the transport strategy and resolves day to day issues in resourceful and effective ways.
- Track and trace loads from origin to destination and monitor stock allocation of packed products.
- Review carrier and warehouse service levels and provide recommendations to improve operating performance.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience (in transportation and logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English and German.
- Experience in freight forwarding provider.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and tasks daily.
- Team oriented mindset.
- Experience with TMS system, good Excel knowledge.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.