Senior Project Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Project Manager helps oversee and manages all aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management, business planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional who will contribute to and review the project proposal to manage timeframe, scope, budget limitations and procedures for accomplishing successfully the project. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience leading diverse stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment
- Professional training in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and establish process and structure
- Fluent in English
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.