Senior MI & BI Developer
Contribute to the development of data strategy and vision.
Implement various business intelligence projects, provide data solutions to business goals, devise business processes to acquire datasets into business intelligence platform and deliver appropriate data products to end users.
Answer ad-hoc queries on datasets and manage data source intakes as the data expert/ gatekeeper of business intelligence platform.
Explore continuous improvement to business intelligence platform, by addressing data quality root cause, encouraging end users to self-serve, analyzing business requests, and implementing the changes.
Coach users to assess and analyze data via various data tools, like Hadoop User Experience, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Cloudera Data Science Workbench, R program, Python or other new data tools.
Maintain data pipelines and architecture by providing sustainable training of new data source intakes and business logic updated within business intelligence team.
Encourage visibility and re-usability of data by co-owing meta-data cataloging with users and technical teams.
You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Confirmed analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence / data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI to develop dashboards.
- Experienced in data modeling and big data technologies like Hadoop.
- Experience in developing hybrid business intelligence operational model for organizations.
- Experienced in Extract Transform Load automation, R and Python programming.
- Experienced in data engineering / data science.
- Eight to ten years experience in managing data or data warehousing systems.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.