Senior Counterparty Risk Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
• Limit request origination, analysis and approval.
• Manage portfolio: monitor counterparties, market environments and anticipate the potential impact of existing and potential positions.
• Coordinating alerts handling, risk mitigation tracking and structured finance solutions.
• Support the rest of the Counterparty Risk team in the preparation of month-end as well as ad-hoc reporting. Support credit team and Managers.
• Partner with business to ensure high quality due diligence and respond to queries from internal stakeholders.
• Process improvement and optimization.
• Present the function to internal audit and controls groups, and support the Cargill risk management team leads and supervisor in preparing process descriptions and supportive documentation where necessary.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Fluent in English
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Bachelor’s degree in finance; or equivalent experience
• Proven track record of experience in financial analysis
• Additional finance professional qualification – CFA, FRM, etc.
• Excellent Excel skills and affinity with IT programs/tools in general
• Experience in structured trade finance and risk mitigation solutions
• Experience with credit risk and scoring models
• Experience in financial modelling and forecasts
• Experience in complex reporting
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.