SAP Solution Integrity Analyst for Finance
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Solution Integrity Analyst II will govern, maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will govern and implement the software applications in alignment with architecture and business processes.
- Define and govern the software applications direction in accordance with architecture standards and business process leads.
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions.
- Conduct and guide others in the implementation of solution applications including requirements capture and analysis, development of design documentation, test and debug software applications, software configuration, support deployment and cutover activities.
- Compile, prioritize and coordinate implementation of enhancements and defect fixes.
- Contribute to the strategy and technical planning of software applications in accordance with software compliance standards.
- Integrate complex process areas including data, business, reporting, and security across a subset of the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Finance
- Minimum of four years of work experience in SAP FICO
- Solid deployment project experience
- Minimum of seven years of related work experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience in working in global multicultural team
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.