SAP IT Project Intern
Job Purpose and Impact
Cargill CBS Sofia is now looking for an intern to join our global IT team for a period of 1 year.
TCC (Global) and TCE (the SAP instance China) are assets for Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) business built on SAP’s latest ACM/CM on S/4 Hana technology that was co-developed between SAP and Cargill to serve our Grain and Oilseeds Origination processes. TCC consists of advanced Trading and Risk Management capabilities integrated with automated supply chain.
You will have on the job trainings and acquire useful practical experiences from day one at Cargill.
- Build positive partnership with our Global IT team and work together on projects performing different type of activities.
- Cooperate closely with our team professionals in SAP Operations, Commercial and Finance areas to learn the relevant processes and acquire technical knowledge.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while bring up more sophisticated issues to appropriate staff.
- Employ innovative ideas to bring the outside in and challenge the status quo
- Work closely with leadership team to embrace team collaboration & stakeholder management activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field: Information Technology, Business & Economics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management.
- Proficiency in English language
- Team spirit & good collaboration with others
- Strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for learning
- Up to 2 years of experience
- Mobility to travel in future
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.