Record to Report Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Record to Report Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of the end-to-end Record to Report process. In this role, you will build and develop a team, oversee decision-making and problem solving, collaborate with stakeholders to influence and drive change, monitor and review Key Performance Indicators and metrics, and lead specific projects to drive efficiency.
- Facilitate stakeholder management by building robust, credible business relationships with key partners and stakeholders and building communication plans to keep teams all working toward the same goal.
- Lead an operational Record To Report team delivering accounting and financial reporting services.
- Focus on driving quality with a view towards robust performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management.
- Leverage business and accounting principles and practices for the review and analysis of financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Support an internal control environment within finance including risk mitigation and the total compliance of all the operations and services according to internal and external regulations.
- Partner and align with the process strategy by closely working with the Record To Report management team, process architects and regional leadership.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Accounting experience in finance operations work with extensive knowledge in Record to Report and related processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Progresses productively under conditions of change and ambiguity and defend the vital changes in the organization helping others prepare for the impact and acceptance of such changes
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams and highly adept at building resiliency within them
- Manage stakeholders in regional and global environments with extensive experience working in a diversified industry environment
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- One year of supervisory experience
- Experience working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.