Procurement Internship program - French market
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Overview of the Internship program at Cargill Bulgaria
- The Internship is 6 months long and our goal is to find talents that will permanently join us in our journey to help the world thrive.
- We offer 30 working hours per week, adjustable as per your university program.
- Paid internship on hybrid working model
- You will be able to schedule your working hours according to your personal needs and enjoy the hybrid working model that gives you the opportunity to work from home.
Job Purpose and Impact
Give a kick-start to your career by entering the procurement internship program of Cargill Business Services Sofia. You will be an essential part of Cargill's European procurement structure and you will learn and perform “live” activities based on the needs and requirements of our business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Purchase Order Processing:
- Review approved requisitions and generate purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and send out confirmations
- Manage Amendments to Purchase Orders
Provide end user support (e.g. Expediting of goods and services):
- Identify end-user support needs
- Receive support request, expedite the request and escalate if needed
- Establish and maintain end user support system
- Solicit feedback from users
Perform discrepancy resolution:
- Identify sources of discrepancies
- Perform root cause analysis
- Resolve discrepancy
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Academic background in Economics, Business administration, Business economics and management or other applicable - preferable in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year
- Very good written and verbal English and French skills
- Interest to work in an ambiguous environment and with colleagues located in a remote office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.