Procure to Pay Vendor Invoice Processing Specialist with French
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Invoice Processing Specialist will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process traveler expense reports. In this role, you will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners.
*This position offers maternity cover contract.
- Executing Accounts Payable invoice processing, including OCR, processing of supplier and intercompany invoices as per the company policy and statutory requirements.
- Provide finance support for organization as requested.
- Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures.
- Handle queries and coordinate with Business Units/Functions to resolve issues during invoice processing.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Previous Accounts payable experience is preferable.
- 1-2 year related working experience within a multinational company.
- Knowledge in SAP will be considered as an advantage.
- Good verbal and written English and French
- Strong communication skills.
- Result oriented and capable of working with strict guidelines.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.