Procure to Pay Team Lead
- Individual Contributor
- Moderately Complex Routine Activities
- Multiple BUs/Functions
- Limited Oversight
- People Management
- With limited oversight, perform reconciliation of current accounts of the company and the securities received and downloaded in accordance with the operating manual, in order to reflect the Bank's position period
- Prepare reports with the values forecast pay in weekly and monthly bases, in order to prepare cash flow according to the operating manual
- Process the documents received by the Cargill business units and functional areas, launching in systems approved in accordance with the operating manual
- Ensure the correct use of the functionalities of management of sub-processes and management reports that help in improvement actions of indicators of Cash Application and Dispute Management
- Ensure the sending of payments to the Bank, respecting contracted payment modalities, in accordance with the operating manual
- Regularly interprets procedures and applies judgement to accomplish moderately complex tasks
- Recommend solutions to issues that deviate from established process
- With limited oversight collaborates with operations staffs to provide guidance and training on moderately complex processes
- Utilizes a comprehensive knowledge of operational standards and regulations to provide specific input and information to Bu/Functional managers, supervisors and staff. Provides input to the potential impact to their business of regulatory developments
- Responsible for people management including assisting in the development and engagement of team
- Provides coaching to team members, including coaching Cargill’s core values.
- Participates in selection of team members, plans for future workforce needs.
- Acts as a first point of contact for employee escalations
- Develops and maintains established relationship with customers, clients and other business partners which include but are not limited to bank, corporate insurance companies’ regulatory bodies, clearing agent, brokers Bus, tax, legal, trading and accounting
- Performs customer service duties to support the administration of the process. This may include sending and receiving instructions, answering questions, working with assigned process teams, providing paperwork to stakeholders, and acting as a liaison between stakeholders
- Competent in Handling Escalations and ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures and internal controls to identify areas of improvement across a BU or function
- Stays abreast of standard industry best practices related to operational capabilities, and provides suggestions to more senior team members and mangers to ensure they are appropriately assimilated into improvement initiatives
- Provides comprehensive insight to supervisors and individuals regarding the interpretation and delivery of processes
- Measure and tracks compliance to internal and external operational standards and regulations related to a BU or function
- May train new hires on the process
- May train teams on process changes and communicating the continuous improvement process to the team
- Implements and provides input to the development of operations policies, procedures and internal controls
- Ensure documentation is accurate based on each process. Ensure process continuity
- Creates, endorses and delivers assets and monitors positions with moderate risk
- May provide guidance to a group or team with the purpose of achieving goals and metrics.
- Responsible for understanding and navigating though moderately complex information associated with financial products or services which includes but is not limited to transaction specifics data integrity documentation, settlement processes as well as the attributes of relevant market and geography.
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance operation with good expertise in I2P group and related processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (advanced knowledge of excel preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working across countries and cultures
- Proficiency in English
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving skills, and decision-making skills
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of JD Edwards General Ledger
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center
- Knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to internal controls
- Motivated by continuous improvement
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.