Payroll Specialist with French - Maternity cover
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Payroll Specialist will be the first contact line for payroll processing delivered in the company business service center, ensuring a high quality and smooth flow of payroll process.
- Collect personal information, fixed and variable payroll data and providing them in the standard agreed format to the payroll provider. Ensure payroll variable elements are in line with the company internal policies.
- Work closely with service desk in order to ensure the accuracy of data especially for essential payroll variables such as salary, bank account, address, also new hired employees and termination. Work closely with operation team in order to ensure smooth flow of payroll process and high quality.
- Communicate with the selected payroll provider for payroll processing.
- Manage the in-country payroll inbox. Timely processing of tasks according to the company policies, maintaining and achieving of the mailbox.
- Manage requests and queries timely and according to their urgency and complexity.
- Coordinate submission of required reports.
- Run post payroll reports for third party companies.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Previous experience in a human resources, finance or administration role.
- Payroll processing knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Exposure to human resources tools and payroll applications.
- Fluent English and French,
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and experience with databases
- Great attention to detail
- Ease with numbers
- University education
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, can easily understand and operate business processes
- Problem-solving skill, proactive attitude
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize existing workload, define and seek out business opportunities
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.