Operations buyer with Dutch
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Operations buyer will apply deep knowledge of local practices and procedures to handle, organize and coordinate procurement of materials, goods, services and supplies by assuring high customer satisfaction of our internal stakeholders. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on transporting products from suppliers to customers and conduct activities to support complex customer issues as well as operations quality and improvement.
- Manage/execute procurement transaction processes (for example perform quality check for purchase requisitions, generate and manage purchase orders, identify and provide end user support, perform invoice discrepancy resolutions)
- Act as a gate keeper of strategic sourcing strategies and policies (for example perform root cause analyses for procurement operations inquires related to the activities mentioned above)
- Assist more senior team members with process improvements.
- Check records and files for accuracy, performing complex analysis of data.
- Lead requests for procurement of non contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
- Assist end user and ensure material delivery follow plant requirements.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Excellent level of English and Dutch
- Experience working in shared service operations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills using relevant office programs and applications, ERP systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning application experience
- Detail oriented, communicative person with strong problem solving skills
- Strong administrative and communication and customer service skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.