Market Intelligence Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Market Intelligence Analyst will perform the more complex analytics and market intelligence activities for the organization. We seek a professional who can research data, market information and trends; create and maintain modeling tools and systems. In this role you will analyze data, interpret and support strategies,sharing best practices.
- Conduct more-complex research using readily available internal and external data sources.
- Design and develop more-complex analytical modeling tools and systems.
- Conduct more complex analysis requiring a general understanding of data management and analytics – data design principles, concepts and practices.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent English
- Advance Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience in working with Power BI and Python,
- Experience in working independently
- Excellent Team work
- Very good analytical skills
- Adaptive to new technologies and/or tools
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.