Management Reporting Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Management Reporting Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of the end-to-end Record to Report (RTR) Management Information Decision Support (MIDS) process. In this role, you will drive a continuous improvement agenda that realizes year on year cost efficiency, build and retain a sustainable talent and a shared services brand, collaborate with a complex and diverse set of stakeholders and lead changes related to finance transformation.
- Develop a strong management information system and process and drive reporting improvements through the use of new available technology.
- Support an internal control environment within finance, including risk mitigation and the total compliance of all of its operations and services according to internal and external regulations.
- Lead an operational RTR MIDS team delivering financial and management reporting services which is accountable for delivery of accurate and timely financial closing process, balance sheet reconciliation, corporate, statutory and management reporting requirements.
- Building robust, credible business relationships with key partners and stakeholders to strengthen the ways of working.
- Lead the team in assisting with the identification of system or process improvement opportunities.
- Drive and support efforts aimed at (over)achieving metrics by measuring and monitoring performance adhering to consistent processes and monitor and communicate finance operational results in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Progresses productively under conditions of change and ambiguity and defend the vital changes in the organization helping others prepare for the impact and acceptance of such changes
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams with varied strengths and highly adept at building resiliency within them
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Manage stakeholders in regional and global environments with extensive experience working in a diversified industry environment
- Experience working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.