Intern Procurement Coordinator with German
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The Intern EMEA Procurement Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating multiple procurement work processes for multiple sourcing categories and locations, including executing procurement transaction processes and managing procurement records using various tools and systems, providing location procurement support and planning, managing supplier events and relationships, and implementing sourcing strategies. Some roles will also require additional language capabilities.
Purchase Order Processing:
- Review approved requisitions and generate purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and send out confirmations
- Manage Amendments to Purchase Orders
Provide end user support (e.g. Expediting of goods and services):
- Identify end-user support needs
- Receive support request, expedite the request and escalate if needed
- Establish and maintain end user support system
- Solicit feedback from users
Perform discrepancy resolution
- Identify sources of discrepancies
- Perform root cause analysis
- Resolve discrepancy
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills including Windows (Excel, Outlook ,PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented, multitasker with strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong administrative, internet search and filing skills
- Effective inter-personal skills in dealing with all levels and departments within the company
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Fluent in English and German both in speaking and writing
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.