HR Service Desk Specialist with German
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Service Desk Specialist, will handle employee and manager inquiries regarding human resources products and services and process their first line queries, as well as perform the regular activities related to the employee lifecycle. In this role, you will be the first point of contact and will work collaboratively with various clients and business entities.
- Administrate time and attendance processes.
- Handle human resources employee data ensuring full compliance with the confidentiality policy.
- Manage and administer benefits.
- Maintain the new hire and termination processes and employee lifecycle events.
- Participate in projects related to process optimization and standardization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent English and German
- Experience in a human resources administration, administrative or client support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Problem-solving mindset, proactive attitude;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize existing workload, define and seek out business opportunities;
- Good team player;
- Agile mindset and good team player;
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.