HR Service Desk Specialist with French
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Human Resources Service Desk Specialist with French will address employees/ managers inquiries and questions regarding human resources products and services and process their first-line queries, as well as perform the regular activities related to the employee life-cycle. In this role, you will be the front-contact-line by liaising between various clients and business entities.ger inquiries regarding human resources products and services and process their first line queries, as well as perform the regular activities related to the employee lifecycle. In this role, you will be the first point of contact and will work collaboratively with various clients and business entities.
- Manage time and attendance administration process.
- Manage HR employee data in full compliance with Cargill’s confidentiality policy.
- Manage and administer benefits.
- Manage and maintain new hire process, termination process and employee’s lifecycle events.
- Assist internal clients on various human resources inquiries.
- Participate in projects related to process optimization and standardization.
- Support and execute other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Excellent level of English and French language
- Experience in human resources administration role or administrative/ client support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Problem-solving mindset, proactive attitude;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize existing workload, define and seek out business opportunities;
- Good team player;
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer.
Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.