HR Service Desk Specialist with French
Job location(s): Sofia, Bulgaria
You will work closely with internal clients, such as employees and managers and act as a contact for Global HR Services based in Sofia, liaising between various clients and business entities. The role is dedicated to a country (France) and is in charge of responding to employees’ / managers’ inquiries and processing their second-line queries regarding HR products and services, as well as performing the regular activities related to the employee life-cycle, executing HR administrative operational activities related to new hire administration, terminations, contractual changes, company car management, benefits eligibility, time and attendance, learning and development, etc.
*The corporate name of the position is: HR Service Desk Specialist
HR Operations/ Administration:
- Manage HR employee data in full compliance with Cargill’s confidentiality policy
- Manage and maintain new hire process, termination process and employee’s lifecycle events;
- Manage and administer benefits;
- Manage and maintain company car process;
- Manage time and attendance administration process;
Second line of contact tasks:
- Assisting internal clients on various HR queries;
- Processing documentation such as company letters, forms, contracts etc.;
- Collaborating with external partners in order to resolve employees’ inquiries
- Maintaining a documentation record according to standard operating procedures;
- Participating in projects related to process optimization and standardization;
- Supporting and executing other tasks assigned by the direct manager;
- Collaborating with other HR representatives to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation;
- Identifying process gaps and suggest improvements on existing model;
- Language proficiency in English and French (B2/C1) both written and spoken;
- University education;
- Excellent communication skills;
As an advantage are considered:
- Experience in HR administration or administrative/client support role is an advantage, but not a must;
- Excellent administration and organization skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) and experience with databases;
- Master’s degree;
- Third foreign language;
What will make you successful in the role:
- Problem-solving skill, proactive attitude;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize existing workload, define and seek out business opportunities;
- Effective communication;
- Customer focus.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.