HR Payroll Intern
Job Purpose and Impact
The role contributes to the Payroll teams. It serves a various administration activities related to a sensitive personal data, processing electronic files and keeping the records up-to-date. The role will use Excell and SAP.
In this role, you will complete, verify and process forms and documentation. You will deliver accurate and detailed human resource administration that complies with country legislation and internal policies and procedures and provide high level service support to business functions, management and reporting.
The Internship is paid and is 6 months long and our goal is to find talents that will permanently join us in our journey to help the world thrive.
We offer 30 working hours per week, adjustable as per your university program.
The position will:
- Operate on a computer (via Outlook, Excel and SAP etc.;
- Execute basic payroll administrative tasks;
- Be involved in other administrative projects within the CBS Payroll teams according to the need.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues and benefit plans.
- Maintain payroll records and verify payroll data
- Monitor activities related to benefits
- Support payroll reports creation
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
- Good level of English language proficiency (B2/C1) both written and spoken;
- University education or ongoing;
- Excellent technical PC knowledge, especially Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Experience in HR administration or administrative role/training is an advantage;
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.