Finance Internship program - Corporate Cards Administration
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Give a kick-start to your career by entering the finance internship program of Cargill Business Services Sofia. You will be an essential part of Cargill's European Finance Structure Invoice To Pay, and you will learn and perform “live” Credit activities based on the needs and requirements of our business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be able to schedule your working hours according to your personal needs and enjoy the hybrid working model that gives you the opportunity to work from home.
The Internship is paid and is 6 months long and our goal is to find talents that will permanently join us in our journey to help the world thrive.
We offer 30 working hours per week, adjustable as per your university program.
- Managing trainings for Citi Cards (SharePoint applications/ training)
- Termination of traveller's profile in the system
- Research of outstanding balances related to decommissioned cards and research and other miscellaneous mail;
Qualifications and Skills
- Academic background in Economics, Business administration, Business economics and management, Finance & Accounting – preferable in the 2nd or 3rd year
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Interest to work in an ambiguous environment and with colleagues located in a remote office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, execute and track progress
- Fluency in other foreign language is an advantage
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.