Finance Internship program - Accounting
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Overview of the Internship program at Cargill Bulgaria
- The Internship is 6 months long and our goal is to find talents that will permanently join us in our journey to help the world thrive.
- We offer 30 working hours per week, adjustable as per your university program.
- Paid internship on hybrid working model
- You will be able to schedule your working hours according to your personal needs and enjoy the hybrid working model that gives you the opportunity to work from home.
- We are looking for 10 interns to join the team
Job Purpose and Impact
Give a kick-start to your career by entering the finance internship program of Cargill Business Services Sofia. You will be an essential part of Cargill's European Finance structure and you will learn and perform “live” accounting activities based on the needs and requirements of our business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support accounting services for selected processes and countries
- Participate in month-end general ledger close
- Support Balance sheet reconciliation process
- Support any transactional activities depending on the need
- Support activities related to reconciliation and reporting of the FOREX Net Operating Exposure, commodity, reconciliation of exchange traded derivatives against external clearing brokers’ bank statements
- Support Management reporting activities (Profit & Loss) and calculate indicators (Operating Working Capital)
- Participate in various initiatives and provide support for roles in the area of Record to Report
- Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
- Academic background in Finance & Accounting or Economics – preferable in the 3rd or 4th year
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Interest to work in an ambiguous environment and with colleagues located in a remote office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, execute and track progress
- Fluency in another foreign language is an advantage
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.