Coordinator Global Communications
- Receive instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Create communications based on routine assignments.
- Use existing procedures to produce consistent and on-brand communications.
- Develop business acumen to understand the company and its customers.
- Interact with immediate communications team and within the global group.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Conceptual knowledge of fundamental communications theories, principles and practices
- Understanding of AP Style
- Excellent English language
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or PR
- 1-2 years previous experience or internship in communications, public relations or media
- Previous experience with different technical tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in easily understood language.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Experience with purpose-driven brands and sustainability storytelling is a strong plus
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.