Collection Specialist - maternity cover
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
*The position is maternity cover
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Collection Specialist will collect receivables to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms. In this role, you will be a key contributor in the management and control of the accounts receivables ledger for respective business units and general working capital control.
- Proactively collect receivables to ensure accounts remain in good standing.
- Develop relationships with customers and internal stakeholders such as allocation team, sales organization, customer service, supply chain and credit risk and record to report.
- Process various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports and distribute to relevant teams within the organization.
- Organize and participate in regular meetings with the business unit to communicate and escalate account issues and to make actions plans moving forward.
- Proactively advise the group of any key risk issues regarding customers.
- Provide feedback on a timely basis to facilitate order release.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent in English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.