CBS Translator - French
Position Purpose & Summary
This role will join a global team of CBS language translators located in multiple centers and is responsible to convert a variety of source materials (written material, video scripts, etc.) from the source language into the target language, making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible. This role will also be required to translate source local language into English as well.
- Translate material utilizing specific domain and client terminology to ensure consistency during translation
- Ensure the translated material reflects the desired intent
- Utilize style guides and brand requirements
- Review material translated by another person (other members of the team), including third parties
- Edit documents directly and/or provide continuous improvement feedback to the original translator
- Direct work between internal translators
- Manage deliverables to agreed upon schedule
- Modify the layout of text and images to fit translated material
- Submit ideas for improving the service in the areas of people/org, process, data and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in translation/linguistic studies
- Self-motivated and able work to deadlines
- Ability to work remotely at times
- Clear writing style with impeccable knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
- Articulate and effective communication skills with an appreciation for cultural dynamics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English and French
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.