Advanced Accountant Analyst
As an Advanced Accountant Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering accounting services in the areas of Record To Report, Expense team, Budget and allocations, Reconciliations and others. By utilizing strong accounting, analytical and communication skills, you will work together with one of Cargill's business enterprises in Europe.
- You will perform day-to-day operational accounting activities for the selected business enterprise such as - accounting for administrative expenses, assisting in payment processing, coordinating month-end general ledger closing, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and providing P&L analysis.
- You will be the primary point of contact for key business stakeholders
- You will support the activities of other team members by providing guidance and training.
- You will lead the training, on-boarding and mentorship of more junior associates and new team members.
- You will lead and develop process improvement projects
- You will coordinate and motivate a small team of accountants.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Your knowledge extends to more than 5 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting
- You are fluent in English.
- You're a strong team player with the ability to expand potential in others
- You are not afraid to handle tasks under pressure,
- Experience with working in shared service operations would be considered an advantage.
- You like working with Excel and other Microsoft Apps, if you have knowledge of JD Edwards/SAP and have worked in a shared service organization, your experience will be taken as a plus.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.