Trade Execution Senior Executive / Supervisor
Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We combine 154 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
Why Join Us?
Our ability to grow as a company depends on the way we treat people, how we enrich our communities and how well we serve our customers. Through the efforts of our employees, Cargill will grow profitably and responsibly to meet the needs of a diverse, expanding and interconnected world.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Trade and Compliance Supervisor will lead a team, develop and plan import/export processes, customs documentation, shipping, and receiving of foreign merchandise to ensure it arrives at correct time. We seek a professional with technical knowledge of trade execution practices and procedures to issue import licenses and complete monetary transactions associated with the import in a timely manner.
- Lead and contribute to the development and cultivation of relationships with small accounts, customers, clients, suppliers and other business partners.
- Coordinate work with external authorities to verify and comply with all customs requirements.
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance with the home and foreign country government laws and customs regulations.
- Oversee preparation, review, approval and maintenance of files for import/export documents.
- You will have some authority for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance, or disciplinary actions, and much of your time is spent completing the same tasks as the subordinate employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- One year of supervisory experience
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the supervisor role
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.