Senior Risk Analyst
Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We combine 154 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
Why Join Us?
Our ability to grow as a company depends on the way we treat people, how we enrich our communities and how well we serve our customers. Through the efforts of our employees, Cargill will grow profitably and responsibly to meet the needs of a diverse, expanding and interconnected world.
The Market Risk Analyst III will identify, assess and mitigate risk. We seek a professional who will establish risk management procedures and processes to ensure adherence to policies. In this role, you will identify potential loss due to market movements.
- Assess and communicate information regarding business risks with functions across the organization.
- Develop and implement controls and cost-effective approaches to minimize the organization's risks.Estimate the potential financial consequences of an occurring loss.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.