Job Purpose and Impact
The Corporate Development Analyst II will provide in depth knowledge and experience to support all mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint venture transactions. In this role, you will support transaction execution, coordinate due diligence, build financial models, provide financial analysis, prepare transaction documents and coordinate with stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to provide insight on the identification of merger or acquisition targets.
- Execute moderately complex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, mergers and minority investments from early stages of the process to completion and post completion according to established precedents and policies.
- Support merger and acquisition projects including, but not limited to financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, structuring, documentation and process management.
- Prepare transaction related materials such as internal and external presentations, financial models, valuation analysis, project management materials and transaction documents.
- Assist in the development of acquisition gameboards aligned with strategic priorities and support the target cultivation and sourcing process through research and analysis.
- Influence corporate development practice initiatives including recruitment and training along with project execution.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated technical skills, modelling capabilities and understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications
- Strong valuation knowledge, particularly discounted cash flow
- Knowledge or experience leading financial modelling efforts and taking ownership of model inputs and outputs
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience in an investment banking, private equity firm, big four merger and acquisition practice or corporate role in a mergers and acquisitions function
- International experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.