Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Marketing Analyst will help conduct studies to develop high-level trends, informing marketing and market research. We seek a professional who will help analyze and translate consumer and market insight into strategies and tactics to define targeted customer segments and associated messaging.
- Provide analytics support to deliver market insights to inform business decision making.
- Support designing, developing and implementing marketing programs to support the organization's products, services or market sector.
- Analyze markets to identify opportunities, establish product requirements, and develop marketing strategies.
- Help plan, create and produce marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge / Experience using Market intelligence databases such as Euromonitor, Innova etc. is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience using Microsoft office applications such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Collaborate across functions internally to deliver on business goals
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.