Business Relationship Manager, Information Technology
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Information Technology BRM is an IT technology authority in Human Resources function, will independently analyze Human Resources and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified Human Resources information processing systems. We seek a consultative professional with the interpersonal skills to act as a liaison between the global information technology group and Human Resources function to develop and implement new systems and enhance existing systems.
- Track and analyze requests for a moderately complex Human Resources function related to process, data and technology.
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives to Human Resources functional leadership and stakeholders on changing trends, innovation, risk and compliance, industry disruption, and process changes.
- Independently evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements to recommend appropriate systems alternatives and enhancements to current Human Resources systems.
- Independently evaluate new application and identify systems requirements in collaboration with key human resources functional stakeholders.
- Develop and implement the technology strategy for our Next Gen Talent Acquisition [NGTA] Program that transforms people, process, data and technology strategy for the Global TA capability in Human Resources.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of six years of related work experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Fifteen years or above work experience in HR Information Technology
- Experience with IT pre-sales/large account management/IT or Business Advisory groups /IT Consulting
- Experience with Portfolio Management and the ability to act as a strategic advisor to Function Leadership to guide investment decisions
- Experience with business process analysis and design
- Advanced proficiency with regards to influence, persuasion, communication, digital and technology acumen and organizational change strength
- Experience with synthesizing complex issues in a succinct and clear manner
- Confirmed ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value-delivering opportunities for technology investments and ensure that promised value is delivered
- Confirmed ability to work in a matrix driven organization, holding Global IT partners accountable without having direct reporting responsibility on them
Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, focusing on continuous improvement.
Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
Experience providing tactical leadership and extensive knowledge for business partnering activities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.