Executive Assistant / HR Team Administrator
ABOUT CARGILLCargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
You will make independent decision regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of more complex administrative support. We seek an experienced professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Plans, coordinates and confirms logistics for more complex meetings and travel.
- Provide assistance and training to lower-level employees.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company.
- Gain knowledge to provide guidance to perform most complex administrative and business processes.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.