Administrative Assistant - 24 months term
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Administrative Assistant will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
- High school diploma, secondary education level, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Working experience with MS Office
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.