JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Technical Service Manager will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this position, you'll be the lead contact for customers. You'll stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings.
• Collaborate with consultants to provide on-site technical support for current customers and prospects.
• Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
• Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
• Compile and analyze data for project update, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
• Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
• Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
• Keep application and value collection up-to-date in the systems.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Phd’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.