Junior BRM of CASC China
40% Business Partnering, relationship and service management
• Support as a thought leader within the IT organization representing the Global IT job family to key stakeholders.
• Builds and maintains a sustainable business relationship with middle level Business Leaders as well as other corporate executives where appropriate.
• Support as a thought advisor to Enterprise, Group, and Business Leadership members to pro-actively identify opportunities for continuous improvements across the Functions. Drives efficiencies with the regional delivery organizations.
• Partners with CASC APAC and China BRMs, using deep knowledge of IT and broad knowledge of functions, to develop and maintain a highly diversified portfolio of services and solutions. Ensure integration across process, data, and technology for all solutions.
• Expands and monitors integration across processes, technology and data for all solutions defined for the portfolio of services and solutions in the Functions, currently focusing on customer facing, trading and digital related innovation pilots.
40% Provide support to Project Execution and make sure the whole process works well to business.
• Provides support in evaluating feasibility of new solution for the business/function and identifying risks and constraints.
• Compiles inputs required for business case development.
• Work closely with delivery teams on project execution, make sure the execution team provides qualitied solution and implementation.
• With oversight, create reports based on the realization of benefits once a project is implemented.
• Provides support in change management, communication and training to ensure successful implementation from end to end (e.g. project hand over and BAU support).
20% Strategy Planning and Portfolio Management Support
• Provide support and work together with CASC BRMs on medium-long term IT strategy for the Enterprise/Group and ensures overall alignment with the CASC strategies.
• Take the business partnering activities for the CASC China (middle level business stakeholders) in communicating the vision and strategic direction for the delivery and investment of IT services and solutions.
• Support the definition of effective governance mechanisms for a portfolio of services and solutions.
• Applies deep understanding of business partnering practices and procedures in leading the definition and execution of effective IT demand. Develops a deep understanding of BUs processes, pain points, need, etc.
• Defines business requirements for all new initiatives. Discovers project opportunities and their overall concept, scope, sponsorship and value opportunity. Partners with IT internal/external suppliers to search for adequate solution.
• Manages and supports IT Project Portfolio. Monitor execution of projects by internal/external vendors. Advises and provides consultation to business stakeholders on internal and external IT capabilities and services.
Education, Experience, Skills
•BA/BS in MIS, Business or equivalent experience
•5-10 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
•Ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value-delivering opportunities for IT investments and ensure that promised value is delivered Experience with Portfolio Management.
•Ability to act as an advisor to business leadership to guide investment decisions.
•Financial acumen. Ability to manage the creation and delivery of IT budgets. Working knowledge of NPV, ROGI, etc. Ability to define and user metrics (scorecards, trend analysis, etc).
•Drive for results. Ability to complete initiatives through Cargill Global IT and 3rd party vendors.
•Demonstrated business acumen. Ability to identify and anticipate business needs, expectations and requirements for technology-based solutions. Demonstrated success in proactively solving business-related problems.Demonstrated skills in applying IT industry knowledge to real-world business situations. Proactively seeks information and insights for industry, internal and external experts.
•Demonstrated skills regarding influence, persuasion, communication, finance and organizational change
•Interpersonal savvy capabilities. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration.
•Ability to manage through constructive conflict to deliver positive outcomes. Comfort with asking challenging and difficult questions to business and functional stakeholders.
•Continuous improvement focused. Ability to continually identify ways to improve processes or work structures.
•Up to 20% travel including international (Most travels will be domestic).
•Work demand may from time to time require work during non-standard business hours.
•Good Mandarin and English capability in both oral and written sides.
•Advanced degree (MBA, etc.)
•Experience working with internal and external IT service providers
•Knowledge of major Customer facing, Trading system and digital solutions in the market.
•Experience in business process analysis and design
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.