Grain CNF Merchant
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Grain CNF Merchant will contribute to handling a supplier base and fulfill transactions delivering commodities that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. We seek a professional who will help buy and sell commodities from/to country elevators, producers, feed mills and processors.
Grain CNF Merchant
RESPONSIBILITY/Duty from top to down priority.
• He/she will help team to handle import grains distribution merchandising.
• Collect customer open demand and buying interest. Record market trade deal information daily and analyze trade flow status .
• Gather, analyze and input key information concerning the different agricultural products into the local Chinese S&D(supply and demand balance sheet) together with GTA;
• He/she will help team handling food grains ( barley/sorghum/NGFI/peas*) generate stable pnl/vol to teams and serve for casc global supply chain.
• Build reliable customer distribution network for feed grain and NGFI by leveraging current BU customer base and developing new customers, which provides value to business
•Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
•Minimum of two years of related work experience
•Other minimum qualifications may apply
•Work at night section
•Willing to travel
•Preferred he/she have 1-3 years merchandising experience in bulk commodity related field.
•Good at English written/oral and have basic analyze skills with critical thinking.
•Any MNCs and MT program background are preferred.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.