FIBI North Asia & Australia FSQR Leader
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Manager I, will ensure business, group or enterprise compliance with all regulations, policies, standards and practices. In this role, you will lead a team that creates and implements policies, regulations, customer and supplier standards across manufacturing facilities across a region. You will act as a liaison among affiliated company businesses in a region and with external national regulatory authorities.
- Identify and anticipate potential risk and take action to prevent food safety and quality and regulatory compliance issues.
- Lead implementation of product specification systems and all quality, regulatory and food safety and change management programs.
- Build and develop an effective, competent and engaged workforce.
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of processes, plant design and customer focus.
- Build internal and external partnerships with business operations and supply chain functions, managing directors and customers to ensure product quality.
- Collaborate with the broader food safety quality and regulatory groups within the company to develop and align strategies.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.