JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The E-Commerce Specialist will sell directly to our consumers or business purchasers or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a professional who will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will participate in assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
E-Commerce Specialist 将直接销售给我们的消费者或企业购买者，或通过各种销售渠道间接销售。我们寻求一位专业人士，帮助确定和联系潜在客户，建立关系，以产生未来的销售和重复业务。在此职位上，您将参与评估客户需求，并提出适当的产品、服务和解决方案。
- With supervision, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Help support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes the organization and its products and services.
- Help monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- With supervision, coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.