E-Commerce Sales Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The E-Commerce Sales Manager will lead, implement and execute all sales operations and tactics within an area. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide direction to frontline sales workforce professionals and supervisors. In this role, you will lead all aspects of our sales operations activities for a portfolio of products or services within a broader geographic area.
- Evaluate market potential and sales status.
- Plan, organize and coordinate sales operations of company or organization.
- Plan and organize sales programs, including sales methodologies, incentives, special campaigns and professional training for personnel.
- Gain in-depth general industry as well as deep local market knowledge.
- Supervise the day-to-day sales operations activities, executing and deploying the sales plans, vision and goals.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.