JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The market trends and consumer insights provide valuable guidance to innovation directions and facilitate Cargill business. CI Researcher will participate in planning, directing, controlling, conducting and analyzing customer-oriented market research activities to identify potential customers and markets for our products and services. To enhance market and consumer research capability and capacity for Cargill APAC, we seek a professional who will develop and maintain marketing databases with internally driven or externally derived information sources including the needs of both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
• Lead and implement Qualitative and Quantitative researches for R&D and Marketing requested from FIBI business unites, work with project members to address issues through variant researches
• Help analyze and prepare forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends
• Contribute to researching market conditions to identify potential sales of a product
• Monitor market conditions, trends, competitors, etc. to project business consumer demand and plan product launch timing
• Support and execute gathering, analyzing and interpreting marketplace trends and customer data to create marketing and product development strategies
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
• Other duties as assigned
•Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
•Minimum of two years of related work experience
•Minimum 5 years working experience in market and consumer research field for research companies, food FMCG or QSR channel.
•Sufficient experience on qualitative research methodologies (e.g. FGD, In-depth interview…), good ability to output meaningful insights as project guidance, good moderation skill
•Be familiar with market and consumer research project management process from research design implement analysis output cascade
•Strong knowledge for quantitative research methodology, statistics.
•Relevant experience in utilizing statistical approaches and software applied to research projects, such as SPSS, Eyequestion, online survey software…
•Strong ability for communication, take initiatives and responsibility
•Strong English ability for both oral and writing
•Strong ability for office tools and presentation skill
•Personal characteristics – ownership, study spirit, self – learning ability, team work
•Bigdata experience and statistical knowledge will be a plus
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.