JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Accountant will help establish and maintain our accounting policies and fiscal controls, helping prepare financial reports and safeguarding our organization's assets. We seek a professional with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices. In this role, you will help build accurate standard financial statements that comply with established requirements and policies.
• Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to classify and record financial transactions.
• Help maintain and monitor the control of accounts and records in areas such as disbursements, expenses, tax payments and income.
• Perform traditional general accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
• Draft segments of statements and reports and begin to handle assignments involving data analysis.
• Review and create standard accounting report packages.
• Contribute input to new setup and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Can accept relocate to Nanjing City after 1-2 years working in Shanghai
•Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
•Minimum of 8 years of related work experience
•Other minimum qualifications may apply
•Familiarity with trading related business will be a big plus
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.