Sales Support Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Support Specialist I, will help plan, develop and deliver the marketing strategy for products and services and associated brands. In this role, you will participate in the sales and marketing activities of the organization and collaborate with senior staff to assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Assist marketing and sales manager, marketing manager, or product manager to control all activities and marketing operations.
- Help identify, analyze and recommend solutions for problems that occur.
- Partner with sales and marketing to help compare competitor capabilities with business capabilities.
- Help craft and execute sales planning for standard value proposition and solutions as part of the account plan.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.