Employee Experience Senior Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Experience Specialist will serve as a member of the human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience to the business. Under limited supervision, In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as onboarding, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Consult with human resource and business managers and supervisors to interpret and deliver complex employee experienceprograms and processes.
- Design and deliver training/education sessions for employees, human resource professionals, supervisors and managers related to employee experience, programs and processes.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees and union representatives.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee experience activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and lead by influence
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Use of web-based software
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Experience designing and deliver training/education sessions for employees
- Experience in working with HR partners outside of business location
- Experience working in a union environment
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
- Rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.