Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Trade Compliance Excellence Senior Analyst will ensure compliance of moderate-to-complex cross-border trade activities using substantial trade compliance knowledge. In this role, you'll ensure compliance for country and foreign government regulations related to the international movement of goods, executing the controls established by the appropriate functional areas. In this position, you'll communicate effectively and influence and demonstrate leadership behaviors that are consistent with Cargill values and high performance.
- Execute and monitor operational controls for continuous improvement to align with risk control framework and the center of expertise to ensure compliance.
- Manage key data and requirements on new or changing trade flows to ensure compliance with licenses and special authorizations.
- Resolve trade compliance issues with government agencies in cooperation with customs brokers, the global customs advisory team and other functional areas to facilitate effective cross-border flow of goods.
- Develop, implement and maintain all export and import compliance plans, standard operating procedures and other related documentation in response to changing government regulations.
- Conduct trade compliance trainings and pre- and post-transactional trade data and documentation reviews for activities managed by the team to ensure compliance, data integrity, adherance to processes and control effectiveness.
- Escalate and resolve issues related to cross-border compliance and regulatory agencies.
- Parter with businesses and other cross-functional teams to identify and resolve compliance operations issues.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Customs Broker License or equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience managing SAP and global trade services
- Knowledge of foreign exchange controls
- 4 or more years of experience in customs, import/export or related area
- Fluent English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/